Monday, September 24, 2007

Dream Again

Since, my lao gong is coming, lol. i tot i might post up the lyrics to his song. Dream again. its so sweet. He wrote this for his gf. yup. so sweet huh? LOL. too bad its not me. LOL

Dream Again (from bai zhi album)

I haven't seen my baby in so long.
But i can feel her in this song.
I turn on the stereo, the groove is nice and slow.
If only she was here to dance along.

I write her letters every single day.
There's only so much words can say
We'll be together soon.
I'm dancing in my room,
imagining you're not so far away.

And i dream again,
you're right by my side.
You're back in my arms again.
A feling so sublime.

So i dream again.
you're beautiful smile.
and we're dancing cheek to cheek,
across a thougsand miles.

Hahaha... this is the first part...will write out the last bit later...BYE!

No comments: