Monday, July 9, 2007

LOL...i realised that i can be really relly wierd at times...hahaha...okay fine i know to some of u out there this piece of info is not shocking. Hahaha...BUT the reason why i realised that i'm weird cos crazy ideas pop up in my head all the time...like u know...the philosophical type of stuff?? Hahaha....Like right know....i'm thinking of 2 topics: Personality and Secrets

1. Personality
Everyone has their own personality. It's what defines us. It's what people love about us and how people will get to know us. BUT question is: do all of us really know OURSELVES? do we truly know our personality or is the journey of life all about finding out who you are? Should u be clear who you are or are u supposed to find out? I'm confused. For myself, i can't really decide wat my personality is like at all. I mean yeah i know i give the OUTSPOKEN vibe like i was made to talk and born with a big mouth (lol...wait a min...i really was born w a big mouth...literally)...BUT i was NOT that outspoken my entire life...You know wat? I realised that our personality is like the clearest and most vivid when we are children...Hahaha...I WAS NOT FAT SINCE DAY1...lol...but i was outspoken since day 1...hahaha...So yeah i guess i m outposken aren't I...

HMMM...but other then outspoken-ness, what else do i have? NOTHING...lol...kay la not tt bad..i guess i'm also IRRATIONAL...hahaha... aren't I? yeah...i do alot of stuff through gut feeling and it usually doesn't have a good ending...LOL...in a more positive side...i guess u can say that i'm SPONTANEOUS?? HAHAH....like today...shar, char and chu were so embarrassed to see me running, screaming and waving at the same time...LOL...i guess i do embarrass people sometimes... but its who i am...rite?? so i shouldn't change no matter what...if u dun like how i act: DEAL WITH IT....lol

now lets see...what else?? er...ok i guess i'm not DOWN to earth...LOL...i usually have my mind in the air building castles...

I'm also HAPPY GO LUCKY? hahaha...i guess that can be a bad thing too...FAIL CT? NEVER MIND HAHAHA...LOOK FAT? NEVER MIND HAHAHAHA....NOT POPULAR? NEVER MIND HAHAHAA....SLEEPING IN CLASS? NEVER MIND HAHAHA...need i say more?

LOL...O!!! I'm also OBSESSIVE (yes yes about lee hom) and VOCAL (i can't keep secrets that have to do with me)...

LOL i guess i do know myself pretty well huh?

HAHAHA
tired of typing le...i think i'll talk about secrets another day...lol...lee hom's voice is calling me...whoo...walking in memphis...whoo....

No comments: