Tuesday, July 3, 2007

Random Post

Hai...realised i haven't posted in a long long time...

Kay first things first!!! LOL class bbq!!! really ty ty to all those whu came...even all those whu bothered to tell me they weren't coming...lol dunnoe why i keep saying thank you...i guess i was really touched it turned out pretty well in my opinion...No one knows...but i was worrying over the bbq for a long long long time...i was so worried pple wun enjoy it...Hai...but at least they seemed to...so i was pretty reliefed...it was such a busy day yeaterday...after it was over i totally collapsed on my bed...LOL...ok...it started off with me, mich, char and chris meeting at habour front....THEN!!1 NIC JOINED US!! lol...he was very cute la...esp when he described why he dun like lan...LOL...we shopped for quite some time and there were like discounts every where. LOL...Apparently, char and chris were DROOLING at Forever 21 and me and mich found it quite boring so we went to espirit...Hahah...then char and chris were so sweet...they then secretly went off to fin my prezzie!! LOL...they tot it was mich brilliant plan to bring me away...but actually it was my idea...LOL...how ironical...

Oh and after tt we went to the really really mini arcade. LOL... it was damn small... we played a few games then the guys met up with us before we went to SUPER DOG to eat...it was my first time there but i found it pretty good...Then we went to GIANT to buy food...eventually we realised we bought way way too much...

Hai...there is alot else tt happened but i dun feel like typing anymore...LOL...

well...there was one time during the bbq at my house where i just needed some quiet...then for some reason pple tot i was being emo...LOL....

Ironically...when no one is around to care i'm felling emo...LOL...i tot i wasn't an emo person but apparently i am...ahahaha...forget it, i dunno what i'm talking about...Now playing luo ye gui gen...LEE HOM'S NEW SONG...its damn sad...i guess tt explains my emo mood...lol...feel like cryng once i hear the violin...it tears at my heart...LOL...

I guess there are alot of things and ideas that really shouldn't be posted on a blog...cos its like extremely confidential rite?? Lol...so sad...a place to pen your thoughts but it becomes a place to seperate secrets and lies...sorrie tt was just me being emo...LOL....hai....

No comments: