Tuesday, April 24, 2007

My writting

I just realised how long it has been since i last wrote a story... so i decided to slowly craft one...hahah...just decided to post it up as my post...hahaha...i dun think anione will inderstand my opening...Hahaha...kay...just to give a short background to my cliched story...it a romance by the way...and i won't write about lee hom, lest all of u send me to IMH!! hahaha

Kay this story is about 3 friends who grew up together, Brandon, Elizabeth and Nick (yah i noe the names damn cliche but whatever...my writting skills are rusty!). Well, the 3 of them are best friends but a lot of circumstances bring them on a journey of love, death and friendship. Yeah i noe this does not ell u all much but i have not exactly finnish my storyline...hahaha

Chapter 1 Part 1

“I can’t give you what you want, Liz. You know that as well as I…”said Brandon with a grim expression that I so rarely see. How stupid of me. What had made me expect so much from him? Ha! I must be crazy. We had grown up together and it was a known fact that he could never, would never want to settle down. And THAT was where we were different. THAT was what I wanted, no, what I expected from a man. I needed security, need a home, need to know that I was loved and not taken for granted. But such sadistical irony, for I fell for a man who could never give me that. Hot tears unwillingly tumbled down my cheeks and I abruptly turn around, my back now towards him, unwilling to let him see me cry. I steadied my voice and replied, “I…I understand perfectly! I knew you could never give me that family life that I have always wanted. Its…Its perfectly fine. I just hope that we can still be friends…like we always were..” Having said this, I wiped away my tears and turned to face him, eyes full of hope. He sighed, obviously relieved and smiled. Unable to control myself, I smiled back, this time… a true smile…

P.S. i wil continue with it asap...but for now this is all i can do cos i need to do my work...

No comments: