Thursday, June 28, 2007

HAPPY BDAE TO ME!!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME! HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME! HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO...ME...HAPPY BITHDAY TO ME!!!

lol... thanks to all my great buds out there who wished me a happy bdae, bought me presents and went out to celebrate w me!!! I WAS SO TOUCHED!!! SO MANY PPLE WISHED ME HAPPY BDAE!! i think this is the first yr so many pple wished me happy birthday!!!
hahahaha

Here are the pple who wished me an EARLY happy bdae!!! LOL

1. Kakak(mean something like big sis in indo) Maya...called form indo!!! lol...thanks kak!!! hahaha...but she called A WEEK too early...lol...she was like;"HAPPY BIRTHDAY STEFF!! umur berapa(how old are u now?)??" hahahaha...and i was like "Kak...u're like a week too early??" LOL...but it was so sweet of her to call from INDO.. LUV U KAK MAYA!!!

2. YING XU!! hahaha she like wished me before the math paper...hahaha...she was"just in case i forget to wish u on thur...HAPPY BDAE!!" Thanks ying xu!!! so sweet of y

3. shar!!! HAHAHA...she smsed me the day before...lol...while i was muggin for phy...hahaha...i was so pleasantly surprised...hahaha...LOVE U SHAR!!!

4. WINNIE!! lol...thanks...was nice to have u talk to me and destress from muggin phy...hahaha...and i still dun get why u even like tt topic...lol

Then the pple who wished me on the day itself: Thanks u guys...
1.Chu...thanks!!! u smsed me at like 12 midnight while i was sleeping like a pig...LOL
2. Chak...thanks man...was very grateful for the piece of info u fed me...lol...
3. KEL....thanks mei!!!even though u looked so stressed w ur bio
4. Zi jiang...lol...thanks for remembering...hahaha...even with e fever...lol
5. Mich...Hahaha...once i reach school i already saw e balloon by the way...hahaha...but i just decided to let u surprise me
6. Christine...lol...thanks for the bimbo wave u gave me in the morning...lol...made me damn high
7. Su Lwin...nice seeing u in the morning...hahaha...somehow u always look calm before any paper...whereas i look like a crazy freak tt is losing her mind...haha
8.CHAR...auntie!! thanks for e hug...lol....
9. Yu ting...thanks!!!
10. Xiao min...ahahaha...u looked so surprised tt i was so cheery...hahaha
11. Mr low...hahaha...thanks for e choc...hahaha...i know it was supposed to be for ur boyfriend...oh die...was tt a secret?? LOL
12. Ji wei...hahaha...bet u did well for e phy!! haiz...lucky u
13. Tim...hahaha...i had to be shameless to tell u its my bdae...lol
14. Jess...who was sitting in front of me and said happy bdae just before the killer phy...hahaha
15. GREG...lol...i bet it was christine who told u...but nevertheless...thanks for the hand shake..lol
16. Issac...lol...thanks...i was a little random...but thanks it was really sweet
17. MY GOD SIS!! Justin!! lol...PS ME!! hahahaha...how dare u!! hahaha...nvm
18. NIC...also another random sms...but thanks...HAHAH...and i'm waiting for my jolin tsai present!!1 hahaha
19. My 2 frens from AJC. met them at suki sushi...lol...
20. WANG QING....thanks so much...hipe to see u at the end of the yr!!!

Hahahaha...i think tt is about it...if i forgot anyone sorry!!! and thanks for the bdae wishes...

now for the prezzies!!!lol :
1. BDAE CAKE from aunti yvone...thanks it was so cute!! luv it!!! thank you so much!!!
2. 3 balloons from chris, mich and char...thanks...it was so sweet makes me look like a baby but ok...hahahah...had to carry it all over orchard road...lol
3. necklace from mom...thanks ma!!i love it!!!
4. OUT OF THIS WORLD DAMN NICE EARINGS FORM MY SIS!!! kel!!! thanks...i wil so wear it for grad nite once i peirce my ears lol...u can read me like a book...I LOVE IT SO MUCH I'M STILL SMILLING!!! LOL
- haha...tt is it for now...but i forsee more bdae prezzies coming my way...rite pple??hahhaa jokin joking!! hahaha-

THEN THE CELEBRATION:
- Hahah to day it was a damn vicious cycle of pang se-ing...hahah.1st i said needa celebrate w family so can't go out...so chris made arangements with someone else...lol...then i decided to go out..so it became chris pang se me and char...hahaha
- aniway...char and me were just lazy and wanted to wait for the side gate to open...lol...and then slowly evolved into an outing...lol...at first we just wanted to go for sushi
- then justin (my god sis) wanted to join us but PS us for someone else!!!hahaha
- then xiao min met us...hahaha.she called me 3 times and i never heard her...hahaha
- when we were at the bus stop we meet runyu...OH and she wished me happy bdae too!!! hahaha even though she called me kel...hahaha...
- we also met aaron at the bustop and he said he wanted to go home...lol..dunnoe how true is tt...u wanted to go out w ur gf rite??hahaha
- Later on the bus we decided tt its so lame for 2 pple to go out so decided to call the rest....
- oh and char kept trying to make me hold the baloons and tske act cute photo...HAHAH...tai tai acting like a kid...how weird is tt?? hahaha...but i was really touched tt they got me something despite the exams la...
- We went to suki sushi when chu called back and said she and ying xu wanted to join us...
- oh and i met my frens at suki!!! ahahaha....so long never meet them...lol...
- After tt we went to watch fantastic 4...pretty good show actually...i think the human torch guy was hot....lol...so did char..hahaha...i think the 2 of us drooled alot!! LOL
- Then we went to taka and took pictures in the toilet...HAHAHA
- oh then we went out and saw this makeshift stall along orchard rd...hahaha...it was selling books for like 50 cents...LOL...and u all may have guessed it...CHAR ACTED LIKE A CHEAPO...hahaha...dun worry i took her pics....lol....
- After tt we met this grp of pple who wanted to sell us stuff for charity...there were 2 guys...then they split up to talk to me and chu...and the other guy talked to char and ying xu...LOL...
- for me and chu...it toook less then a min...we waited for him to fin explaining then shared the cost to pay for one....just to run away....
- WHEREAS for ying xu and char...hahaha...the 2 of them said no...and it took so so so long...the guy kept pleading and pleading..hahaha....and me and chu were standing there laughing our heads off
- eventually...they won...char and yingxu very slowly and unwillingly, took out their wallets and paid to stop them from talking any longer...lol...

LOL i know this is a dman long post...hahaha...but so long never post le...so decided to write a long long one...lol

No comments: