Thursday, March 22, 2007

I am going Crazy

Its not so much the fact that i m losing my mind that affects me...but how much i m sinking so deep to the point of no return that scares me...

At first i did not really thin of it as an issue...but now the more i think about my osession for my husband is getting a little toooo obsessive...bit dangerous huh? Die la~!!!How? Oh and i must share with all of you my views on concerts and autograph sessions!!!

I WILL NEVER GO TO A LEE HOM AUTOGRAPH SESSION OR CONCERT!!!Why? Can you imagine how painful it would be...to be so excited that you can finally meet the "light of YOUR life" and then when it comes to tt ultimate moment........he just shakes your hand and says thank you as if you are invisible...not only tt you will also meet a whole lot of people who are equally crazy about him...whats the point?

Furthermore, rather then spend 100 dollars on his concert why not just by the dvd? then you can see him close up (better then at the stadium) and watch it again and again....Hhaah...Also it cheaper too!!!

Thus. i would rather sacrifice all my chance of seeing him then let him see me as nothing...

Okay...i m going so mad...die!!!!

No comments: