Sunday, June 3, 2007

Thanks Kel

Yesterday my sis shared with me a little of her wisdom...hahhaa...actually more of the wisdom she heard about but its wisdom all the same...so here goes(courtesy of kel):

There's a little bit of seriousness in: "I'm just kidding."
There's a little bit of curiosity in: "I'm just wondering."
There's a little bit of knowledge in: "I don't know."
And, most importantly, there's a little bit of emotion in: "I don't care."

Hahahaa....i think its really true...don't you?

Well...i though of my version...hahaha...dedicated to lee hom of course (btw someone just complained they miss my lee hom craze...rite char?)

I love you...haha...I'm just kidding.
I'm just wondering: Do you love me back?
I don't know if I'll love you for life,
But, honestly, I don't care...
Because I only want to enjoy the now...

Hahahaha...not everyone will get it I'm afraid...

No comments: