Sunday, May 20, 2007

Chu, this one's for you

Hey...i loved your concert tonight...really enjoyed myself!! Congrats, the concert really was a success...I luv your gold hat...so cute!! heh...Oh and you look nice in a skirt...very cute...and motherly...hahah...joking joking...hahaah... You did well tonight babe...hahah...dunnoe why i can't stop saying babe... haahha...Ani wway...I just wanted to say that from my experience as a dancer, you will love these memories and down the road of life...YOU'LL END UP SMILLING...I hope tonight was more memorable as it was mine....really proud of u babe...hahaha...And no matter what... my primary reason for going was YOU!! i hope u noe what i mean...hahaha...i had no regrets...

Jia You babe...hope to see u perform more!! and more SKIRTS!! heh

No comments: