Sunday, May 27, 2007

Class CIP

Hahaha...yesterday was the class cip day...hahah...i have to admit i was kind of disgruntled when i was told to come early...so i put my alarm at 6...then snooze all the way to 6.30!! hahaha...i noe...i m a lazy bum...oh wellz... Then my mom dropped me off at Lavender MRT station and i took it down all the way to Tampines...POINT OF INFORMATION: i hate that area. Cos i get lost EVERY SINGLE TIME i m there...i have been there like 3 times?? and i get lost....and end up looking damn blur and asking for directions...harhar....

Then we finally got to the primary school (we ran there by the way)... and we had to prepare the games...Then we faced one problem...the letters that we written on paper won't sink...it was in a pail of flour+water...then the paper was put into ziplog (dunno how to spell) bags... so i had a crazy idea...to put the remaining dry flour into the bags as well...problem 2: we had no spoon to pour it in and pouring directly causes too much spillage...hah...so we did the next best thing...use straws...first, we dipped the straw into the flour...then transfer the straw to the ziplog bag and it would not come out..so i had no choice but to...blow... hahahaha...all of the guys were calling me a "druggie" and i had to agree with them...hahahah. it was sooo funny... hahahah...expect that i had the taste of flour all over my mouth..bleh...

Then we played the station games and i was so happy to "sabo" some of my class mates!! hahaha sorry peeps!! its all in the name of good fun!! hahaha.... After that was joe's IQ game...wah some of the kids are really smart..i hate to admit it but some of the questions, i don't even noe the answer...hahaha...there was also this dress up game and joe made so much noise...hahaha...it was quite comical.... he was like " Haiya...U CANNOT WIN ONE LA!! GIVE UP!!" hahahaah

Then later, during free and easy this gurl came up to me... she asked "Steffi ce ce...can i ask you a question??" then i smiled and said "Sure...what do u wanna ask??" hahaha and she asked "Why u loko so much like Olinda ce ce?" I ALMOST FAINTED!! hahahaha...i dun look like her at all... do i?? Hahahaha...aniway...then chu ling was asking her " the before or after oli?" so mean!! hahahaha but that gurl really quite cute la...such a female chauvinist!! just like me!! hahaha...SHE HATES TIM!! hahaah whenever tim trie to talk to her...she is like "one more word from you and i'll see u in supreme court!!" hahahah...funny....

Then later that same girl asked me to st down and started filling my fingers with stickers...so sweet... hahahah... she said all the other ce ce onli got 3 then she give me 5...hahaha...yay!! i m a fav!! she even told me to give her my autograph...hahahah...damn funny la!! then she said "Steffi ce ce...you must believe me...one day u'll be famous...you can go upstage to perform...really...believe me" hahahaha...i was flattered though i noe it is not true la...

Overall it was fun la and i can't wait to see them again...June 8th

No comments: