Wednesday, May 16, 2007

Time for Question 2

Hahahah...kay....question 2...what role does he play?

Hmmm....dis one could be quite hard to explain...

Kay 1st, he represents all the qualities i see in a guy...AMERICAN CHINESE....kind of a must for me la...i dun really find interest in guys whu dun speak w a accent...sorry!! i noe tt is very racist of me...but i can't imagine a guy who goes out w me converse all the time in "broken england"... Also he's got talent...i dun need a guy with musical talent but at least one talent...something that makes him unique, something that i can love him for and something that is...well, him. Third...i like guys with confidence and charm...he does not have to be like good looking or really hot...just confident of himself and THAT i find diff to look for in a guy...maybe not at this age yet la...hmm...i guess that is all i ask in a guy...is that weird?? I dun ask for him to love me w all his heart (cos i dun believe in true love or soulmate crap...sorry...but i dun) and i dun demand that he love me now and forever (cos i dun believe in forever love...no matter how much lee hom sing about it...i still dun believe it...tis crap)

2nd...Lee Hom to me is like my pillar of strength...u all might say i m obssesed, crazy or just plain freaky...but he is...everytime something upsets me or makes me think this world stinks...i just listen to his songs and it really makes me feel better again...and i think i also take him as my role model. Firstly, he fought for his dreams....no matter how bleak...he fought for it and he succeded and that is what i reallly respect...work towards your dreams...Secondly, he is so serious about what he does....and i think that is the kind of attitude i wanna adopt...(dun say i sound like mr yong...puhlease...tt will kill me....i juz wanna be like my husband)

Last, i guess i can relate to him better than any other singer...Each singer...comes from a specific country and respects his or her heritage (a unique heritage i might add) and the thing is he's like me...I dunno where i belong...I come from Indo...yet to me Indo is like my holiday destination...I m a Spore PR and my loyalty is to Spore yet sometimes i feel as if i m treated differently...I m not a true blue Singaporean....Now looking at Lee Hom...he grew up in the states...but now he is venturing into purely chinese cultural music...so i guess it should be equally awkward...but to him...he adapts to it so easily...he repects all his roots (american and chinese) and does not try to stay stubborn on any side...So i guess i learn from that...I M BOTH INDO AND SPOREAN....i love spore but also indo...i guess i m still finding that balance but lee hom helps

No comments: