Thursday, May 17, 2007

Question 3

3. Why m i even writting this on my blog?

At first...my blog was somewhere i could write about my innnermost feelings...what i wish to convey to the world yet afraid of doing it face-to-face....but...after today...that kind of changed....Today during GP, ME and JI...were like reading my blog in front of me...and it was so weird to see thier expressions and hear then reading it...ALOUD.....At that poinof time...i was totally convinced that I WOULD NEVER BE SO STUPID AS TO WRITE MY INNER MOST FEELINGS ANYMORE~~but now after claming down....i still guess its ok...as long as i dun check my blog in front of pple that i noe...i honestly dun really care if they are shocked or look at me differently...becos what i write is who i am and nothing will change that...neither do i want to have people misunderstanding me or thinking thati was another "personality"...

Also, my blog is where i could reeflect upon alot of things...as i m doing now...it is my way of sitting down...being clam and start writting...i really learnt alot more about myself through my blog...weird isn't it? but its the truth...i look at myself from a different perspective and just be so shallow as to look at the surface...And honestly....i don't mind if everyone else learns and reflects with me as well...

Lastly, my blog is where i have my own little world...where i can write about whatever or whoever i want to...my blog is for my opnions no matter how radical they may be...and for that reason...ITS MY BLOG...my thoughts and my feelings...so i guess its a part of me...some of u out there may not agree with me...but hey i m open to other's opnions...but if u dun like me or what i say...then honestly...its your choice to read it or not...Kay tt might have sounded kind of harsh but its how i feel...as in...my blog is for me to voice out my opnions and not to suck up to others or the "conformist" opnions...I state whatever i feel...rite or wrong

I m so sorry that this post may seem a little harsh but i guess i m kind of serious w my blog...hahaha.i really am not mad or anything...just being dead serious...man...i need to cheer up...maybe a lee hom song might help...dunno y i suddenly feel so moody....maybe i m just tired...just got back form school...NOW FOR LEE HOM!! heh :)

No comments: